Case management is a growing health care profession, with a presence in every health delivery setting. Professionals moving to case management positions may or may not have access to adequate orientation and training. They often ‘learn on the job’ and are not exposed to knowledge and skills that advance the practice of case management.
CMSA is filling this gap with a boot camp offering for case managers looking to advance their skills and practice. If you have been a case manager for five years or less, are looking to change your area of practice, or advance professional growth, this course is for you!
Boot camp will not be hours of PowerPoint slides and lectures, but interactive exercises, activities, and case studies that will provide real-life scenarios and practical application. You will leave this course prepared to take on new challenges.
- Describe the attributes and qualities that define a professional.
- Categorize the various reimbursement and benefit structures application to specific populations.
- Role-play and demonstrate advanced case management practices to better engage clients in self-management.
This course consists of both self-study and in-person training.
November 4 & 5, 2022, Brentwood, TN
CE Credits - pending approval
19.5 CE's for CCM, RN, SW
Space is limited.
Registration Deadline: October 20, 2022
CMSA Boot Camp will be held at the CMSA/PMG offices: 5034A Thoroughbred Lane Brentwood, TN
The following hotels are located nearby:
- Marriott Nashville Bentwood; 103 East Park Dr. Brentwood, TN 37027 (Across the street from CMSA/PMG); Phone: 844-631-0595.
- AC Hotel Brentwood; 5007 Maryland Way Brentwood, TN 37027 (.36 miles from CMSA/PMG); Phone: 615-370-9865.
No room blocks or reduced rates available.