Membership & Reporting
Understand and promote CMSA's membership benefits to grow your chapter.
Join Us Graphic
Frequently Asked Questions
What memberships does CMSA National offer?
- Individual: Case managers and affiliates engaged in the field of case management. To qualify for this membership category, you must have a health professional degree, current license or national certification in the health or human services profession.
- Military: Active, retired, DOD, or contracted Case Managers engaged in the field of case management within any section of the United States Military including, but not limited to, the Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy, National Guard, Reserves or Veterans Affairs. Military dependents not eligible. Military members have full voting privileges and may run for office.
- International: Case managers and affiliates living outside of the United States. International members are not required to join a chapter.
- Company: Company memberships are owned by an organization and may be transferred between employees during the membershp period. Company memberships are available in increments of five (5) and include both membership to National and a chapter.
- Partners: Partners receive complimentary memberships with their Partnership package. Partners seek to engage with and cater to the needs of the case managers in their communities.
Return to Resource Center
Case Management Society of America
5034A Thoroughbred Lane
Brentwood, TN 37027