Extended Conference 2016
COMING SEPTEMBER 2016! Need continuing education credits for timely and relevant case management content? You’re in luck, as CMSA provides a convenient, online solution to earn your credits on your own time. This year’s Extended Conference features content presented at CMSA’s 26th Annual Conference & Expo in Long Beach, CA.
Extended Conference is a cloud-based education solution that delivers content in audio and visual formats, providing you with on-demand access to content required to fulfill your continuing education needs. Take advantage of Extended Conference to gain timely updates from industry thought leaders; also, fulfill the requirements of your employer, professional association, as well as credentialing and licensing boards, all at once!
- Provides an online, on-demand option for case managers to obtain their continuing education credits and maintain their professional and legal requirements.
- Content is developed by thought leaders in the healthcare industry from a case management perspective, and provides a cost savings and convenience value for those who prefer online education to live events, which involve high costs to attend.
TICKET PACKAGES & PRICING
Sessions are offered in packages to meet your needs, whether it’s a full conference package, or smaller ticket packages of 5 or 20 sessions. Each package contains digital tickets to be used for the sessions you choose. One ticket is good for one session.
- Continuing Education: Preapproved for Nursing and CCM hours.
- Knowledge: Get up to date best practices on the hottest case management related topics.
- Value: Receive a great low price for the content and continuing education.
- Convenience: Access the sessions from your computer so you can learn at your own pace.
*Discounts offered to CMSA Members, and Conference Attendees from the original event.
Already Purchased Your
Package of Tickets?
Login with your CMSA Profile to the Extended Conference website to go to Your Account Profile to use your tickets whenever it is convenient for you. Between now and July 31, 2017, you have 24/7 access to attend the sessions of your choice.
Expiring July 31, 2017
Includes 35 sessions from the 2016 CMSA Conference! Starts as low as $153.00.
Includes 20 tickets to customize your own package. Starts as low as $127.00.
Includes 5 tickets to customize your own package. Starts as low as $56.00
One ticket is good for one session. Tickets must be purchased by July 31, 2017 and used by August 15, 2017. Unused tickets are nonrefundable.
Case Management Society of America
6301 Ranch Drive
Little Rock, AR 72223