Now that 2017 is here, it's time to ask yourself what goals have you set and how will you accomplish them.
Maybe your goals include advancing your career, learning a new skill, or refining experience you already have. Guess what? You can accomplish all three at CMSA's 27th Annual Conference & Expo this summer in Austin, TX!
- At our conference you’ll be able to:
Investigate the development and transformation of case management programs in various practice settings, gaining lessons learned in improving clinical, social and financial outcomes.
- Address the need for leadership in case management in a population health model, exploring how to empower case managers, colleagues and peers through education, practice, mentoring and experience.
- Analyze the building of care teams and what those changes mean across the continuum of care, with an emphasis on how the care team works with various stakeholders.
- Discuss collaborative strategies and successful initiatives for improving case management practice in various settings using data to demonstrate impact and/or outcomes.
- Examine current and emerging advancements in technology and innovations supporting engagement, adherence and the elevation of case management as a practice.
Plus, with the highest number of CEs available through any comparable conference, you’ll be able to earn credit while having fun in the energetic city of Austin, TX! Explore this year's program and reserve your spot today.